If you answered yes to any of those questions you’re absolutely not alone. Ever increasing workloads and work life balance issues tend to lead you and your organisation down an uncomfortable, windy road of:
- Reduced productivity.
- Increasing challenges in time management, and planning.
- Increasing operations costs.
- Decreasing profit margins.
- Missed strategic and operational objectives.
- Skyrocketing individual and organisational stress levels and therefore increasing workplace health and safety claims. (In fact stress due to workplace pressure is the number 1 cause for workplace health and safety psychosocial claims in Australia. Each individual claim costs businesses on average a small fortune of $41,940 and 144 days each. Can you afford to lose your staff for 144 days of the year due to stress?)
All of us have felt this way, including me! 9 years ago I said enough is enough. I’d let frustration take the wheel and steer for too long, and now I wanted to be in the driver’s seat. I knew there had to be a better way.
I made the decision to devote myself to discover the best strategies to grow my business, give me the flexibility to have time with family, friends and heck some me time, and still get everything done. Not too much to ask right?
So if you’re busy professional or organisational leader it’s your lucky day. You’ve come to the right place because remember I’ve done all the hard work for you.
This is where I share exactly the best of the best tip bits that I learned from all those years of DIYing it (a.k.a. experimenting). That you can use to fast track easing your own headaches.
Hi, I’m Rosie McIntyre and I show people how to uncover up to 30% lost revenue in their organisation and save up to 75% of their time from being wasted each and every day.
How? Productivity + Psychology to keep you on track for your revenue goals… and heck to simply have some time to do what matters most because let’s face nobody wants to be all work and no play.
Why? Because time is money in business, and the average business loses anywhere between 20-30% revenue per annum due to inefficiency. Now I’m no math genius but if you’ve got a $100,000 revenue that means you could be leaking on average up to $30,000 in revenue each year. Yikes!
I am also the proud co-author of Every Entrepreneur’s Guide: Running Your Own Business alongside Gary Turner, Managing Director of Xero UK. I show that nice girls (and guys) don’t have to finish last when it comes to making a living – and a life – that you love.
Work with me and I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
Peak Performance Specialist